Fostering competition, community and personal development that lasts a lifetime.
The Youth League of the National Beep Baseball Association is committed to developing athletic, and interpersonal skills through physical training, competition, mentorship and empowerment.
Goals and Outcomes
- Support program development.
- Foster youth competition.
- Promote individual growth.
- Establish partnerships and referrals.
- Develop robust fundraising initiatives.
About the Youth league
The National Beep Baseball Association thrives on the participation and engagement of its youth. The next generation of our league, beep baseball offers youth the opportunity to strengthen not only their athletic abilities, but also their social, interpersonal and leadership skills necessary to compete on the field and in the marketplace.
- Youth share in the competition and comradery of the sport of beep baseball.
- Youth socialize and engage with peers and professionals who are also blind or visually impaired.
- Youth strengthen confidence, communication and leadership skills essential to their athletic and vocational success.
- Youth play an active role in the development and expansion of the sport of beep baseball.
2019 KOOL Clinic
Oklahoma youth will get a taste of beep baseball as the National Beep Baseball Association hosts it’s first-ever kids clinic in Tulsa, Oklahoma this July. Learn more