Just getting started with the game? Need to update equipment for the new season? Below is information on purchasing all necessary equipment for the game of beep baseball.
Ordering Beep Baseballs, Bases and Chargers
The Denver Beep Ball Group is the sole provider and manufacturer of all beep baseball equipment. The Denver Beep Ball Group is a charitable organization and is registered with the I.R.S. as a 501(c)3 group. All of the listed equipment is made entirely at cost and by volunteers.
Please note: None of the items listed below are available from any online source or from any distributors of sporting equipment.
To place an order, contact the Denver Beep Ball group at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on items you’d like to purchase.
Orders by phone or with the use of a credit/debit card are not currently available.
Effective Wednesday, October 14, 2015, pricing for equipment has changed. These changes were made as a result of manufacturers’ and suppliers’ price increase for all parts. The pricing in the list below is current and up-to-date.
Equipment Available for Purchase
- New beep baseballs: $35.00 per ball
- Repaired beep baseballs: $25 per ball
- Single ball chargers: $9.00 per charger
- Multi-ball chargers: $45.00 per unit
- A full set of bases with electronics: $300.00 per set
Please note: Shipping of all items is completed through USPS and “Free Matter for the Blind” unless you specifically request a particular shipping method. Bases are sent in multiple shipments through UPS only. To request a shipping quote for a set of bases, you can contact the Denver beep Ball group at email@example.com
The following payment methods are accepted for equipment purchases:
- Money Orders
- Purchase orders: For Governments, Agencies and Schools only
If using a purchase order for payment, please email the Denver Beep Ball group at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of equipment you wish to purchase.
Make payments for beep baseballs, chargers or bases with Checks or Money Orders payable to Telecom Pioneers.
Send payment for any equipment purchases to the Denver Beep Ball group at:
Denver Beep Ball Group
Attention: John Cruz
8671 Edison St.
Thornton, CO 80229
A set of bases include:
- Two “towers” which are 46 inches high and 7.5 inches in diameter
- Two base platforms which are 18 inches square and about 10 inches high
- A full set of electronics, including buzzers and a switch box
- Each base has a 20 foot cable lead that plugs into a 130 foot extension
- A total of 150 feet distance between control box and each respective base
- A control box, which will require two (2) 9 Volt batteries (not included)
- Bases are made of high quality foam, covered with reinforced vinyl tarp and Velcro fasteners
All teams of the NBBA must display the NBBA patch on their uniform to qualify for the Sportsmanship Award given at the World Series. Patches are available at a cost of $2.00 each. You can purchase sew on or iron on patches by sending payment to the following address:
The National Beep Baseball Association
1400 Patriot Blvd #290
Glenview, Il 60025
You can email John Lykowski, NBBA Treasurer and CFO, at email@example.com for any questions about NBBA patches. Specify is you want Iron On or Sew on.
You may also use the form below to purchase NBBA patches using PayPal.
Cost per Blind fold: $7
Please note, Maggie Braddock does not accept phone calls, you can only reach her by email.
Please Note: If placing an order for twelve or more Mindfolds, please call Mindfold to place your order and indicate you are with the National Beep Baseball Association. Pricing for 12 Mindfolds or more is $7.50 per Mindfold. This ordering can only be completed by phone. If you experience any issues with your orders or placing an order, please contact Tom Russin at Tom Russin Additionally, any orders made online are not subject to the NBBA special pricing.
- Now known as the Shut-Eye Shade Sleep Mask.
- $7 each and $82 for a dozen
- Search for the Shut-Eye Shade Sleep Mask on the main page.
If you have any questions or difficulty ordering equipment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org