Welcome to the National Beep Baseball Association: facilitating and providing the adaptive version of America's favorite pastime for the blind, low-vision and legally blind since 1976. This is your primary source and home to find information about the game of beep baseball, so take a peek.
Beep baseball is a challenging, physically-demanding and enjoyable competitive sport for athletes who are blind or visually impaired.
Whether in the batter's box or in the field, athletes use a combination of strength, skill and auditory senses to focus on the beeping ball and buzzing bases.
- Richard Schultz
- Chicago Comets
- Active: 15 years
Beep baseball allows me to partake in a sport that since I was a young boy, I have always deemed hopeless due to my lack of vision. It allows me to have an outlet, even as an adult, for my competitive nature!
- Behind the Scenes on Saturday Morning Beep Baseball, Spring Training, Home Runs and Mentorship - Mar 31
- Beep Baseball on MLB Network, National Fitness Challenge and Greg Gontaryk – Take30 for February 2019 - Feb 28
- Beep baseball gets callup with major league coverage - Feb 15
- Getting an “Edge” on 2019 and the Philly Fire’s own, Johnny Ma - Jan 13
- Contreras’ Tyler debut sets stage for league’s youth movement - Oct 18
Get in the Game
For sponsorship information, please contact John Lykowski, Treasurer and CFO, at email@example.com