Welcome to the National Beep Baseball Association: facilitating and providing the adaptive version of America's favorite pastime for the blind, low-vision and legally blind since 1976. This is your primary source and home to find information about the game of beep baseball, so take a peek.
Beep baseball is a challenging, physically-demanding and enjoyable competitive sport for athletes who are blind or visually impaired.
Whether in the batter's box or in the field, athletes use a combination of strength, skill and auditory senses to focus on the beeping ball and buzzing bases.
- Richard Schultz
- Chicago Comets
- Active: 15 years
Beep baseball allows me to partake in a sport that since I was a young boy, I have always deemed hopeless due to my lack of vision. It allows me to have an outlet, even as an adult, for my competitive nature!
- Contreras’ Tyler debut sets stage for league’s youth movement - Oct 18
- Indy Edge, Thunder rally to help the homeless - Oct 15
- Great Texas Shootout on target for breast cancer, blindness awareness - Sep 11
- Panthers on the prowl as SoCal gets new beep baseball team - Aug 28
- Booker talks Thunder, beep baseball on latest episode of Life After Blindness - Aug 24
Get in the Game
For sponsorship information, please contact John Lykowski, Treasurer and CFO, at firstname.lastname@example.org